Argus Geneva Global Crude Conference
Argus European Crude Conference – Geneva
From changing trade flows to transition initiatives – the new oil playbook After a few years apart we are delighted to reunite with Europe’s oil market leaders in Geneva, 4–5 October at the 2022 Argus European Crude Conference – Geneva.
Network back in-person with energy majors, refiners, NOCs, traders, financial institutions and other representatives from across the global oil markets. Oil markets have experienced great volatility and change over the past few years.
From changing crude supply, demand and pricing dynamics, global trade relations and the push towards net-zero, the 2022 event will provide you with the insight you need to help you stay ahead of shifting trends. Register here: https://www.argusmedia.com/en/conferences-events-listing/european-crude-geneva/agenda
The hunt for new supply – Europe’s refining landscape Panellists include:
- Panellists: Łukasz Strupczewski, Director of Crude Oil Trading, PKN ORLEN S.A.
- Toril Bosoni, Head of the Oil Industry and Markets Division, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- David Wech, Chief Economist, Vortexa
- The hunt for new supply – Europe’s refining landscape
- How have European refiners adapted with the absence of Russian crude supply?
- Is crude supply from the US, Middle East and Africa enough to fill the gap?
- How can the industry navigate the infrastructure bottleneck to bring in the different crudes?
- What is the future of product demand and pricing, and can Europe’s refineries remain competitive?
- How will the continued push towards energy independence and bio energy sources impact traditional crude demand?