Vortexa Market Insights IE Week Event
Vortexa would like to invite you to our event during International Energy (IE) week. Join us at BAFTA 195, London on Tuesday, 28 February from 17:30 GMT for Vortexa Market Insights, drinks and networking.
Join our Chief Economist, David Wech in person to discuss the topic ‘Oil pricing: a year for the bulls or the bears?’. The topics cover:
- Is China the key bull factor in 2023?
- How is oil demand doing elsewhere in recessionary environment?
- Is crude supply a constraining factor (Russia, OPEC)?
- Refining: abundant supplies after 2022 constraints?
- How are freight fundamentals geared after Russian reshuffle?
When: Tuesday, 28 February from 17:30 GMT
Where: BAFTA 195, London (world-class venue, close to all the IE week action)!
Cost: This is a complimentary event