Vortexa would like to invite you to our event during International Energy (IE) week. Join us at BAFTA 195, London on Tuesday, 28 February from 17:30 GMT for Vortexa Market Insights, drinks and networking.
Join our Chief Economist, David Wech in person to discuss the topic ‘Oil pricing: a year for the bulls or the bears?’. The topics cover:
- Is China the key bull factor in 2023?
- How is oil demand doing elsewhere in recessionary environment?
- Is crude supply a constraining factor (Russia, OPEC)?
- Refining: abundant supplies after 2022 constraints?
- How are freight fundamentals geared after Russian reshuffle?
When: Tuesday, 28 February from 17:30 GMT
Where: BAFTA 195, London (world-class venue, close to all the IE week action)!
Cost: This is a complimentary event
195 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9LN